Monday, November 1, 2010

Vegas Baby!

It's official:  my Vegas cherry has been popped!  I don't know why I waited so long to visit Sin City - I only live an hour flight away.  Hmmm...maybe I would have gotten in too much trouble had I went in my early 20's :) 

Anyhoo, October 15 was my birthday!  I got a Superfly suite at the Pallazo and shacked up with my boyfriend for a week of sun, fun and tons of rum.  (Ok, that didn't really rhyme, and it was Patron - but you get the point!) 

The nails had to be glam for such a glitzy town.  I went with Sally Hansen Chrome gold, heavily sprinked with gold micro glitter and stamped with black Konad stars.  I put two top coats of Seche Vite to act as my armor against the climate of harsh partying.  It lasted for a full seven days without chipping!



No comments:

Post a Comment