Friday, August 27, 2010

Watch Out! These Houndsteeth are Sharp!

The houndstooth pattern on Keri Hilson's nails last year was what really inspired me to start doing creative "superfly" nails.  I was immediately enamored with the black & white pattern Ms. Keri was wearing.  I had to have it.  But how??  How does something so intricate come to be on one's nails?  This wasn't your normal nail shop flower art.  After some web-sleuthing I figured it out.  Two weeks later I was sporting the houndstooth look on my own hands.

Last weekend Annie JJ went to The Big Easy and my first thought was "Mardi Gras" nails!  After I realized how cheesy that might turn out, I went with the Sally Hansen "Blue Me Away" and my favorire Konad houndstooth pattern. Hot for the end of summer.



The Inspiration...



No comments:

Post a Comment